Friday 22 May 2009

Coffee

I am not an addict and I can, at times, go without coffee or tea for days. But then sometimes I just get those pangs in my oversized head that only coffee can solve. The craving is enormous and I've got to have it!!

Some idiots who call themselves nutritionists say that caffeine helps reduce weight and some other idiots (nutritionists again) say that it increases weight. Now I'm on a half-hearted weight reducing mission and I'm following the moderate argument - "Coffee, if not had early in the morning, does not increase weight".

So now, I'm going to have coffee. My mind says no but my brain says yes, go ahead. If you've understood what I've written in the previous sentence, explain it to me - I may understand it after I have that darn mug of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment